Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, the Bosch WAN28001GB is packed with features to help you tackle your laundry. It also comes with a classic white finish to fit into any home beautifully.
High Performance Machine
Coming with a 7 kg wash capacity, you’ll never struggle for space in the WAN28001GB. Choose from a wide range of programmes at a 1400 rpm spin speed, including:
- Rinse cycle
- Drain & Spin
- Hand wash
- Delicate wash
- Mixed load
Plus, select your preferred programme with user-friendly LCD and push button controls – on a seven-segment display.
To help make washing easier, Bosch has included a range of handy features on the WAN28001GB:
- ActiveWater Technology: Your washing machine will automatically use the correct amount of water and electricity, depending on your load.
- VarioPerfect Functions: Have more control over your appliance and get the best results from every wash. Use SpeedPerfect to reduce washing time by up to 65%, or EcoPerfect to reduce energy usage by up to 50%.
- 12/24 hour Start Delay: Pre-set the time you’d like the WAN28001GB to start, and have your laundry ready for exactly when you need it.
- AntiVibration Sidewalls: To reduce vibration, Bosch has increased the stability of this washing machine’s walls. This new design is not only eye-catching, but the added insulation will also help to lower the machine’s noise levels – even during the spin cycle.
This Bosch washing machine has an A+++ energy rating, and uses just 50 litres of water per wash. Look after the environment and your wallet with the Bosch WAN28001GB.
Manufacturer BSH Home Appliances Ltd Brand Name Bosch Product Series 4 Product Model WAN28001GB Product Name WAN28001GB Automatic Washing Machine Product Type Washing Machine Technical Information Loading Type Front Loading Program Type
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Cotton Cycle
- Hand-wash Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Rinse Cycle
- Eco Cycle
- Daily Wash Cycle
- Spin Cycle
- Drain & Spin Cycle
- Pre-wash Cycle
- Mixed Load Cycle
- Wool Cycle
- Super Quick Wash
Time Delay 24 Hour Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold Power Cord Length 2100 mm Spin Speed Option Variable Controls/Indicators Control Type Digital Power Description Input Voltage 230 V AC Frequency 50 Hz Power Consumption 2300 W Energy & Performance Washing Capacity (Cotton) 7 kg Energy Efficiency Class A+++ Energy Consumption per Year 157 kWh Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 0.84 kWh Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.68 kWh Energy Consumption (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.51 kWh Water Consumption per Year 9020 L Washing Performance Class A Spin-drying Efficiency Class B Maximum Spin Speed (rpm) 1400 Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 3.33 Hour Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 54 dB(A) Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 75 dB(A) Built-in Installation No Drum Volume 55 L Fuse 10 A Physical Characteristics Colour White Height 84.8 cm Width 59.8 cm Depth 55 cm Depth with Door Open 101.7 cm Weight (Approximate) 69 kg
- Additional Information Video
SKU WAN28001GB Brand Bosch Drum 7 KG Spin Speed 1400 Spin Colour White Brand Bosch Condition New Warranty 2 Years Video No Video 2 No
- Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
CIBC-48 (29.80000000% APR Representative for 48 months) 10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.