Introducing Tefal Liberty SV7040: the most powerful of the Liberty range of steam generator irons, designed for faster and easier ironing*. With up to 6 bars of pressure, 120g/min continuous steam and a 350g/min steam boost, Liberty SV7040 works quicker than a traditional steam iron for superb results in no time. It has a compact footprint smaller than a sheet of A4, yet still manages to house an XL 1.5L removable water tank – much larger than a steam iron for non-stop ironing and easy refilling.
Anti-scale filter cartridges** (1 x installed and 2 x spares) for easy maintenance and lasting performance.
- Steam output: 120g/min.
- Shot of steam: 360g/min.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.5L.
- Detachable water tank.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 6 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Pre-set programmes include: not applicable.
- Model number: sv7040.
- 2200 watts.
- Weight: 4.17kg.
- Weight of iron only: 3.2kg.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 1.6m power cord .
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3121040068434.
- Additional Information Video
SKU 12549 Condition New video N/A
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.