Tefal Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel 3 Piece Saucepan Set Draining Induction Ready
This beautiful cookware set is a must-have for any kitchen. The classic stainless steel not only provides a great professional look but also makes them durable enough for everyday use. Suitable for all hobs including induction. The ultra-resistant non-stick coating makes cooking super easy and washing up effortless - although these pans are dishwasher safe, too!
1 x 16cm saucepan with lid (draining) 1.4L
1 x 18cm saucepan with lid (draining) 1.9L
1 x 20cm saucepan with lid (draining) 2.8L
- Box dimensions: 25 x 28.5 x 41.5cm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Handle material: Silicone
- Stainless steel durable and elegant design and polished finish
- Riveted handle with silicone for comfort and a secure grip
- Titanium non-stick ultra durable coating reinforced with titanium particles
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat specifications: 210 C for up to 1 hour
- 10 years on the main body and handles of the pan.
- Additional Information
SKU 12554 Condition New
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.