- Enjoy the full range of Nespresso® coffee
- Programmable coffee sizes - from espresso to lungo
- Automatically turns off after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Heats up quickly so you can enjoy incredible coffee sooner
- Register with The Nespresso® Club for exclusive perks
For perfect barista-style coffee every day, this red Nespresso® CitiZ by Krups coffee machine is perfect.
It works with Nespresso® coffee capsules, so there’s a huge range of aromatic blends to try.
This model can effortlessly prepare both 40ml espressos and 110ml lungo coffees, thanks to the programmable coffee size feature.
It also has an automatic power off function that switches off the machine after 9 minutes of inactivity. When you’re ready for your next cup, the fast heat-up function takes just 25 seconds to reach temperature.
When you register your new machine online with Nespresso®, you’ll activate your warranty and automatically join the Nespresso® Club for exclusive, member-only perks too.
Manufacturer warranty : 3 Years
- Additional Information Video
SKU 12589 Condition New video No
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.