With its new design, CitiZ&Milk continues to please both Nespresso coffee drinkers and design lovers, adding a touch of elegance to coffee rituals around the world. Keeping its iconic lines and premium finish, the range of intuitive and user friendly CitiZ&Milk machines embodies the expertise of Nespresso. The new Nespresso CitiZ&Milk coffee machine, comes with an integrated Aeroccino, allowing you to create an endless number of recipes with frothy milk: cappuccino, latte macchiato. . .
19 bar pressure system to draw out the full richness and aroma of nespresso coffee.
Fitted with an easy-to-clean aeroccino for simultaneous preparation of coffee and hot/cold milk froth.
- Automatic and programmable water quantity for small or large cups.
- Coffee options: espresso, cappuccino, latte, ristretto, lungo and latte macchiato.
- Power output 1260 watts
- 19 bar pump pressure
- Incorporated crema device
- Water capacity 1 litre
- Removable water tank
- Transparent water tank
- Adjustable cup stand for any size mug
- Removable drip tray
- Auto shut-off
- Size H27.7, W21.8, D37.2cm
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee
- Additional Information Video
SKU 12588.1 Condition New video No
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.