The Dyson Ball cylinder vacuum cleaner features powerful Dyson cyclones and Ball technology, for complete home cleaning. The Pneumatic cleaner head raises and lowers itself for different surfaces sealing in suction across all floor types. 5 year guarantee.
Radial root cyclone technology.
Trigger bin emptying.
Universal fit catches.
Pneumatic cleaner head.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- Length of hose 3.9m.
- Hose stretches up to 10.5m.
- Dust capacity 1.5 litres.
- Dustbag full indicator.
- Automatic cord rewind.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, combination floor nozzle.
- Plastic telescopic extension tubes.
- Suitable for most types of flooring.
- 6.6m power cord.
- Size H35.5, W25.8, D49.4cm.
- Weight 7.18kg.
- Carpet pick up rating: C.
- Hard floor pick up rating: C.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB80 noise level.
- 23 kWh usage per year.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5025155027806.
- Additional Information
SKU 12380 Condition New
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.