With its super-compact design, this automatic machine not only looks great, but with a maximum 15 bar pump pressure, also packs a flavour punch.
- Easy to Use - all you need is the machine, some water and pods
- Easy to Clean - as all the coffee grounds stay in the pods there is no mess, no fuss, a 0.8L Water Tank and an adjustable drip tray suitable for all cup sizes
- Hot & Cold Drink capability with wide range of over 40 pods available
Its built in Play and Select feature means you can adjust the volume of your coffee to create your ideal drink without mess or fuss.
With easily recognisable design, the Mini Me® puts together the best of both worlds in terms of quality and style.
Incorporating a maximum 15-bar pump pressure, something you might not expect to find outside your local coffee shop, you’ll get consistently high quality results whichever NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® coffee pod you choose.
As with all our automatic coffee machines, this one is simple to clean and creates hot or chilled drinks without all the hard work and comes with a two year guarantee.
- Additional Information Video
SKU 12652 Brand Krups Brand Krups Condition New Warranty No Video No Video 2 No
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.