Electronic anti-frost device (down to 2 °C).
- Double condensate elimination system to discharge the
removed humidity: directly into the tank or continuously through the provided pipe.
- Water tank capacity: 2 litres.
Visible water level. - tank control system. - integrated handle for maximum portability. - laundry function. - bio silver tech filtering system and anti-allergy device to effectively remove harmful bacteria and allergens. - it removes up to 16 l/24 h of excess moisture.
- Suitable for room size 75m².
- 16 L moisture extracted per day.
- 2.1 L water tank.
- Visible water level.
- Auto shut-off.
- 1 speed setting.
- Washable filter.
- Size H22, W33.4, D50.2cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- Additional Information Video
SKU 12047 Brand DeLonghi Brand Delonghi Condition New Warranty No Video No Video 2 No
- Pay by Finance
Product is not eligible for finance.
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months, with the first payment deferred for months
10 Monthly payments of - 10% APR (representative) Finance Amount - Interest Payable - Total Amount Payable -
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
- Cash Price £275
- Deposit £27.50
- Loan amount £247.50,
- 29.8% APR representative
- Interest rate 29.8% fixed
- 36 Monthly Repayments of £10.67
- Total term of loan agreement 48 months, with
- the first repayment deferred for 12 months
- Total charge for credit £264.66
- Total Amount payable £539.66
- Early Settlement Fee £29.00
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Lunneys Electrical trading as Lunneys acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Personal Finance rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.